I am so happy to be able to sleep in tomarrow. I was supposed to go rock climbing tomarrow morning, but we'll see how tired I am in the morning. My body is sore from working out at the gym and welding all week. The welding was really cool though! I am currently working on a project of fixing some sort of attachment arm that one side got cracked somehow. I love welding and fixing stuff!!!! The only problem with welding stuff like that is the oil fumes coming from the grease residue on the busted piece. But I had a fan sucking the fumes away so it wasn't that bad. This coming week I will be going through my two week rotation of crusher class and learning some basics of how to try and keep one of these beaties running. It actually will be an interesting class to go through and I hope I get to wirk on crushers some day!
Tonight I have the room to myself so I am going to enjoy the solitude and do absolutely nothing! Its great! Oh yah- and the blueberry pie here is the best. I still wouldn't recomend the celery.....
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment