I am so happy! I gotta go to the gym today and work out hard!...Okay maybe its kind of silly sounding, especially since I am not exactually the most in shape person at the gym presently, however the fact still remains that I love to work out. Its not quite an addiction, but I usually go until I reach failure mode when all my muscles are completely spend and can't even barely lift my water bottle to drink from. But I could have different addictions such as doritos, vodka or other tasty 21+ year old beverages, smoking, twinkies, ect...Anyways you get the point. Actually yesterday was pretty good too. i spent all day playing in the welding shop at AVTEC and even got to give a saftey meeting on "lock-out, tag-out" to a bunch of other youge adults that gave me this look like; Yeah another epic film of boringness...Seriously whoever does these industrial saftey videos should know that the only way to reach young people in to have someone stand up and tell them "this is why you shouldn't do something because" and then have some crash test dummy get sucked through a fan or have some other horific accident with gore and blood and chopped off limbs...in order to get the point home. But no- instead they have some yahoo in a lab coat tell you that you shouldn't do something because its dangerous in the most monotone voice possible and puts half the class to sleep...Rant, rant,rant.....
Okay- I'm done. But seriously, more people would take saftey seriously if they saw some reallity base stuff....
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment