Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sigh!

Some days go by so fast and others seem to drag. Why is it that the days that zoom by always happen to be the ones where you find yourself perfectly content? And the days that drag seem to be dry and a chore just to see it through without crawling back into bed? Back to work in two days. I am ready, and yet- part of me is feeling the pull of spring, adventures and working seasonally....Its been a good change to have a year round job that doesn't really change much in terms of the actual work I do. But part of me really misses the seasonal work just because it had a flavor of variety to it....But I have work and this I am thankful for!

1 comment:

Obliviocelot said...

Laura Laura Laura, why haven't you updated since March? How are we supposed to know whether you're alive or not? Are you going to make people actually CALL you???