Thursday, January 10, 2008

Week One: Day Four

Yahhhh! All done with the MSHA (Mine Saftey and Health something or other) training where we learned about how to work safely around open pit mines and gravel pits....Last night over heard coment of roomie making wise cracks about my lifestyle and supposed church goingness quite by accident when she woke me up briefly answering her phone around 2230ish pm.. Trying not to be offended but definetly not on her favorite list as she in not on mine. We get along because we have no other options of living arrangments, but its more of a cassual working relationship/tolerance than anything...I spend as little time in the room as possible. Training time will start flying by faster these next few weeks once we get into the actual hands on stuff and start working. Personally I can't wait to get started working...Hope I get a decent call out once this is over. Went to the gym last night and got to play with some state of the art equipment (well compared to what I was using in Seward- which was not bad either) and had a blast. I was really starting to miss working out especially since we eat greasy-spoon restaurant food for our meals every day. But tomarrow night the library is puting on an international film that looks good and is free to the public! Yes- I have my geeky moments...But it is way better than going to the bars and getting wasted.

No comments: