Hmmmmm...How do I start, maybe with....palmer.
Reasons I like Plamer
1. Has a decent priced gym with some fun new equipment I have never played with before.
2. Has a large library with nice libraians.
3. Has desent coffee house (minus the loud obnoxious teenagers).
4. Everything in close walking range of hotel, except gym.
5. Cold and dry climate, with different moutain senery.
6. Hotel food and staff awesome!
7. AOEET Staff AWESOME!
8. Cheaper Gas!
Reasons I dislike Plamer
1. Underage drinking of roomate.....against training policy but happening (need I say more).
2. Too many stupid drivers not using turn signals for my liking.
3. Living space in hotel, including the bathroom smaller than a nice RV's.
4. Did I mention the stupid drivers?
5. No ocean sounds or smells.
6. Stupid drunken phone calls waking me out of a sound sleep at midnight to get invited to a party that shouldn't have been happening anyway.
The rest of the training has been interesting! We went over OSHA stuff yesterday and today and tomarrow is the MSHA stuff. Its all about work saftey, mining saftey, and job site saftey around heavy equipment production and our health and saftey rights as mechanics.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ba-haha, stupid drivers. Everywhere I go, people say the drivers are worse there than anywhere else.
Large libraries are good, though! I just about cried the first time I saw Seward's library. Talk about dinky!
Well, have fun learning how not to get yourself and other people killed. Heh, yaaaaay safety training!
Post a Comment