Okay- no puns about a mechanic who can't fix their own brakes!!!! Yes- I am currently awaiting the fixing of my front brakes in A-town, and yes the price of parts has gone up drasstically in the past three years....Also YES- for the record I can fix my own brakes, but I didn't feel like dinking around with them in puddles in my friend's condo parking lot....No I am not getting ripped a new one pricing wise, I am blonde but not THAT blonde so I did my research on pricing and such and am actually getting a good deal and not having to stress about them too much. But i am really, really , REALLY needing to go to work now, so if any of you who read this blog think about it, put me on your prayer lists for work! Thanks!
On the up swing, this stranding-ish brake crisis has turned into a blessing of rest. And I get to hang out with one of my best friends and her cat. The cat was kind enough to demonstrate the hacking of hair balls this morning near the tv at 4:30 amish. My friend was working her graveyard and so it was just me and the cat till 6 amish. I though cats hacking hair balls was some what of a wives tale, but nope- its a real live occurance. I am SO glad we only had dogs growing up. At least they have enough sense to try and puke discretely and then hide the evidence by eating it. Equally gross, but not nearly as horrid as watching a cat hack a hair ball.
So the mechanical training continues and life is good! I look forward to going home and seeing my parents and dog and sleeping in my own bed. Also missing my camping box- feeling a tad bit nacked without it being in my truck. Still not sure where exactually I am going yet, but will hopefully find out soon!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tora- well I am finally tuned into your blog and I'm sort of addicted to reading blogs of my friends so no doubt you will get random comments from now on. My attention span has not lead me to read every back post but I'll do what I can to keep up with the latest. How about posting some of those famous poems!! It's so nice to peek in on your life:)
Peace out,
Katie
Poems? What? What's this about poems?
And cats hacking hairballs is gross. Do dogs really eat their own puke, though? Nasty! And then they lick people!! Ewwwww!
Post a Comment