Saturday, January 12, 2008
1st Day Off
Yep- its Saturday and I got to sleep in until 8am this morning....I saw a free movie at the Palmer library last night and it was very good. I guess there is this international film commitee group in Palmer that puts on free film showings and invites the public to try and expose them to new ideas and cultures and such. Anyway the film was good and the group is sponsored by the library...So got to my room kind of late after dinner and was very suprised to find my roomate crashed out and sound asleep by 10pm. Thas would be a first all week- anyways, of me trying to to wake her while I get ready for bed. Everyone else left for the weekend though, so extra curricular activity wise it was kind of quiet.. I headed to Wasilla this morning to hit Walmart and was tempted to drive into Anchorage, but didn't want to after the first sign I passed said it was negative 3 degrees out. I'm getting reclimatized to the cold again. My truck is not happy with me starting cold in the morning, since the hotel only has one plug in and you have to stretch a hundred feet or so of extention cord across the parking lot to reach it. But one she warms up- she runs good still (knocking on wood). Just has to make it through till I get my first good paying job. Which hopefully will be very soon after training (crossing my fingers on that too)! Other than that things are oging well. I have a ton of studying to do tonight and tomarrow so my life is pretty mellow and uneventful- not entirely a bad thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Sorry I couldn't chat tonight, weird tummy troubles! Anyways it sounds like things are going well enough and that you will be one to a great job soon! I am praying for you!
Blessings,
Erin
Post a Comment